Aug 19, 2022, 15:07 IST

India have better chances over Pakistan at the Asia Cup- Former player predicts this!!


The upcoming mega clash between the two nations is around the corner. The two arch rivalries will face off in Dubai on 28th August.

Former Pakistani spinner Danish Kaneria said that India have a 60% chance while Pakistan 40%.

The 41-year-old pointed out that he would be closely looking at the injury list of both sides. “KL Rahul needs to perform well in the Zimbabwe tour since he missed out on a lot of international cricket. Rohit Sharma has his back issue. On the other hand, Naseem Shah and Shaheen Shah Afridi’s fitness is also an issue for Pakistan.”

He further mentioned that India have a great bowling unit, whereas Pakistan need to figure out their bowling.

“They have a world-class spin bowling line-up consisting of Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, and Yuzvendra Chahal. India’s pace unit is also looking good despite Jasprit Bumrah and Harshal Patel missing out. Whereas, if there is no Shaheen Afridi, who will replace him?”